MARKO BOSKIC TO SIGN PLEA AGREEMENT?
Bosnia-Herzegovina's Office of the Prosecutor (OTP) filed an indictment against Marko Boskic, which is charged with crimes against humanity. He is accused of taking part in shooting at least several hundred Bosniaks during the Srebrenica genocide. He was arrested on 28 April this year after he was deported from the United States and arrested at the International Airport Sarajevo. The prosecution's indictment has been sent to the Court of Bosnia-Herzegovina for confirmation.
Srebrenica genocide suspects in the United States:
01. Nedjo Ikonic - Serb War Criminal Hiding in the United States
02. Suspect Avoids Genocide Charges 3 weeks after Genocide Accountability Act Enacted
03. Phoenix, Arizona - A Mecca for Serb Suspects of Srebrenica Massacre
04. The United States Deports Two Serbs Wanted for Srebrenica Massacre
05. Bosnian Serb Immigrants Failed to Disclose Their Past Service in Genocidal Military
06. Marko Boskic - Srebrenica Genocide Mass Murderer
07. Butcher of Srebrenica Wants His Own Admission Squashed
08. Srebrenica Genocide Gunman, Marko Boskic, Will Not Face Torture Charges
09. Elusive Justice: A Man Who Gunned Down 1,200 Srebrenica Bosniaks
10. Srebrenica Genocide Suspects Give Up Fight, Agree to be Deported to Bosnia
11. More Arrests of Srebrenica Genocide Suspects in the U.S.
12. List of Srebrenica Suspects Getting Away with Genocide
13. Bosnian Serb Deported from the U.S. After Lying on Immigration Paperwork
14. Deported Criminal Convicted for Crimes Against Humanity in Bosnia
15. Jadranko Gostic deported to Serbia, former member of genocidal Zvornik brigade
16. Milenko Krstic, father of Miss Oregon "Daniela Krstic (Danijela Krstic)" Involved in Genocide
17. Croatia arrests Srebrenica genocide killer, "Franc Kos" in custody
18. SIPA arrests three Srebrenica genocide suspects
19. Zijad Zigic, "10 Deutche Marks per 1 Bosniak Head"
20. Rare interview with a cold-blooded Srebrenica killer