APRIL IS GENOCIDE PREVENTION MONTH
Teach Your Children, Don't Forget
Bosniak people have -- for the most part -- ignored the necessity of campaigning for Bosnia and raising awareness of war crimes committed by the Serbs during the war against Bosnia-Herzegovina - the war of Serbian aggression characterized by ethnic cleansing and displacement of 1.5 million Bosniaks coupled with the murder of about 75,000 innocent Bosniak civilians and soldiers who defended the country with improvised weapons and bare hands.
April is Genocide Prevention Month. We ask you to activate yourself and start campaigning for Bosnia. The project of 'Greater Serbia' still lives on. The 16th anniversary of the Srebrenica Genocide is coming up in about 3 months. Where to start?
Start your research by visiting the Bosnian Genocide Blog and using the "Search" function to find topics of interest. Familiarize yourself with horrible conditions that Serbs subjected Bosniak people to in a period between March 1992 and December 1995, as well during Serbian fascism in World War II.
Suggested Topics to Explore:
1. Read about the Brutal Siege of Bosniak cities and enclaves/ghettos [Sarajevo, Tuzla, Gorazde, Srebrenica, and others] in which thousands of Bosnian Muslim civilians and soldiers were starved and killed by Serbs.
2. Read testimonies of Systematic Rape of Bosnian Muslim women and girls as young as 6.
3. Read about Serbian programme of Ethnic Cleansing in Bosnia.
4. Read about Serbia's and Milosevic's involvement in the Bosnian war.
5. Read about Bosnian Genocide and Mass Murders of innocent Bosniak civilians and soldiers.
6. Read about Serbian Propaganda during the conflict in Yugoslavia
7. Most importantly -- Teach your children about the Bosnian Genocide (1992-1995) and about the horrible crimes that Serbian Nazis committed against our people during World War II. A good introductory article is located on our blog here.