WITNESSING RAPE IS A HIGHLY TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE
PHOTO: Traumatized woman, Bosnian Muslim rape victim. Photo taken by Antony Loyd, noted war correspondent and former British Army officer. Image used for Fair Use Only and in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107 for research and educational purposes.
"i was 6 years old and some nights i just cry all the time, i hear the screaming of other children,i see my mother being raped.and it shakes me,when people,still today,are proud of that "republic" called "republika srpska", based on dead people, i will never understand that proudness of "them", i cant
thank you very much for posting all the videos!
greetings to all people, who HATE rassicm!!!"
Dear Dzenita, if you are reading this, please drop me an E-mail. What your went through is not your fault. You should not suffer in silence. Witnessing rape is a highly traumatic experience. I want to make sure that you feel better.
Research on rape victims:
1. Serbs raped Bosniak women during the 1995 Srebrenica Genocide
2. Srebrenica child raped by Serb soldiers and hung
3. Women were also victims of the 1995 Srebrenica Massacre
4. Bosnia's rape babies: abandoned by their parents, forgotten by the state
5. Can Genocide be committed by forcibly expelling Women and Children?
6. Senida Becirovic, also known as Mila Jankovic
7. Bosnian Genocide rape victims suffer in silence
8. Facts: 25,000 documented war-time rapes in Bosnia-Herzegovina